I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as provider real.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if any, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who or which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in exercise of his or its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By placing the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking all details again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By sending the order via the "order with obligation to pay" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
(a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the goods subject to retention of title are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We shall be responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty regulations